Description of Media chair LS-833
- The frame is strong cold rolled steel frame.
- Power reclining mechanism with buttons to control.
- With cup holders on the armrests.
- Seat core is top quality foam with sinuous spring supported.
- Upholstery is micro fiber leather
- There are many colors for options
- Normal chair width is 580 mm, other dimension can be customized.
- Seat row can be 2, 3 or any unlimited number of seats.
- Loveseats is available
- Curved row is not a problem. But it should be 3 or more than 3 seats in a row.
- Generally production time is 20-25 days for an order.
- MOQ should be more than 5 seats for an order. 1 seat for sample is acceptable.
- Warranty is 5 years
- Payments term is TT, 30% deposit and 70% balance after finishing production and before loading.
- Trade terms can be EXW/FOB/CIF/CNF
- OEM/ODM is accepted.
If you are planning to invest in a dedicated commercial media room, compact media chairs is not your only choice. Electric recliners can be a good option for a high end VIP media space. The Electric reclining media seating offer the user the opportunity to stop the recliner at different positions rather than one position with traditional cinema seats or two positions offered by manual recliners.
In our experience, media seating with recliners are becoming more and more popular. Because its long time warranties of 5 years and ultra comforts with high density foam. But for some small parts like the buttons, people can be a bit harsh and damage them if they are pressed too hard. Fortunately, it is not a big problem. That is to say, it is really easy to change the buttons on most electric recliners. There are two screws in the handle. Your just remove these. Feed the unit back through the arm of the lounge and unplug it from the motor. To fit a new one, just do the same process in reverse.
For motor, if there is any problem, it is also an easy fix – just two bolts either end of the motor, undo them, remove the motor and replace. We can send you motor for replacement if any quality defect.
The main objection to electric recliners would be the life span of the motors, but we rarely have trouble with them. Many recliner manufacturers may have more issues but obviously we are not privy to that information.
SEND US INQUIRY